COVID 19 TERMS & CONDITIONS 1. STUDENTS
These terms and conditions must be followed on the students’ part to prevent the spread of the coronavirus
- If the student is showing or has shown any symptoms of the virus as listed on the NHS website within the last 7 days, they must notify the instructor, either independently or when prompted by the instructor
- If the student has been in contact with anyone who has shown symptoms in the last 14 days as listed on the NHS website, they must notify the instructor independently or when prompted.
- If any symptoms are confirmed in section i. or ii. the lesson will be cancelled without charge. The next lesson will not take place for at least 14 days.
- If any symptoms are shown on the day of the lesson at any time, the lesson will be cancelled. The student will still be charged for the lesson.
- If symptoms are shown during the lesson by the instructor, the lesson will be cancelled without charge.
- If the student is contacted by the NHS track and trace service, they must notify the instructor within 24 hrs and follow the guidance on NHS and Gov.uk websites.
- It will be the students’ responsibility to provide their PPE for the lesson. They MUST come out with an unworn and clean face mask. No face mask will mean no lesson – the lesson will still be charged.
- If the wearing of a face mask will be an issue for you while driving, a discussion must take place with the instructor at least 24 hrs before the scheduled lesson to agree a safe solution.
- Windows will be open during the lesson for ventilation so the student should wear something suitable
- The student MUST wash their hands thoroughly immediately before and after every lesson.
These terms and conditions must be followed by the instructor to ensure the safety of themselves to work and the student during lessons and to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- If the instructor has shown any symptoms in the last 7 days or been in contact with anyone who has in the last 14 days, they must self isolate and not do any lessons.
- The instructor MUST contact the students the day before their scheduled lesson to check the student hasn’t shown any symptoms in the last 7 days or being in contact with anyone who had symptoms in the last 14 days. If the student has the lesson will be cancelled without charge and the dates noted.
- The instructor MUST do a health check outside the vehicle prior to the lesson, if not happy the lesson may be cancelled and still charged for. The student must not be booked in again for at least 14 days
- If the instructor is contacted by the NHS track & trace service, they must follow the guidance on the NHS and Gov.uk websites regards self isolating and NOT continue working.
- If the instructor shows symptoms or is contacted by the NHS track and trace service, they MUST notify Cherry Driving School within 24hrs.
- The instructor MUST wear a face mask during all lessons, unless approved by Cherry Driving School prior to lessons.
- The instructor will have a supply of hand sanitiser for to use if needed.
- PPE worn by the instructor during the lesson MUST be disposed of
carefully and properly following the guidance in Gov.uk website.
- The instructor should try to wash their hands with soap and water as much as possible during the day. In the absence of soap and water facilities, hand sanitiser should be used regularly. They should wash their hands and clothes as soon as it is possible upon getting home.
- The instructor MUST disinfect all contact surfaces between EVERY driver swap, including any demonstrations during lessons.
- The instructor should consider a deep clean of the vehicle on a weekly basis.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS COULD RESULT IN YOUR LESSONS/FRANCHISE BEING TERMINATED.
Cherry Driving School – 33 Minster Drive, Cherry Willingham, Lincoln, LN3 4LR Service Centre – Book Your Lessons: 01522 804819